A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve
information about the browsing habits of a user and, depending on the information they contain and how the users use their equipment, can be used to recognize
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: These are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and to carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of our website. For this we analyze the navigation in our web page in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Google analytics, and are used to carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our website.
- Facebook, Instagram and other advertising cookies, which are used for the segmentation and adjustment of advertising campaigns.